Sunday, May 30

LADIES n GENTLEMEN...

H E Y H E Y !!!

had decided to continue doing this blogging thingy, cos seems like the whole world is blogging, so I shouldn't be left out as well. Time for me to do my fair bit too.... =)

well peeps, thou school vocation had started about 3 weeks ago, BUT!! i've yet to enjoy a thorough one week. Well my darling peeps, you might ask what have I been doin' rite? haha.. well.. its b A o c!!!

I was definitly enthu and excited about it all. Cos I was the SCO last yr, and MC this yr... muhahah.. got the chance to "torture" pple wor~ *evil grin* Well, up to date, all budgets were approved EXCEPT mine!!! Injustice! Injustice!! I wanna burn down the Finace Dept, I wanna burn down SDAR (specifically that piggy Fan*y). My blessings to these idiotic people: may the unknown bless you that you will not stuck in the lift when you're coming down, may the unknown bless you that you can enter the door of SDAR when you are horizontally-indulged, may the unknown bless you all!

anyway, had some great time and satisfaction in designing the banners and brochures stuff... hehe.. not bad... thou.

oh ya, colours of the respective OG were decided, and to those who do not get your desired colours, shut up! hahah.. cos im da boss!! hohoho..

enough of all, gotta go zzz le... take care peeps.!!


my personal drawer in BA room Posted by Hello

foo_kin blogged @ 5/30/2004 01:33:00 AM
The new Tigger.

designer's signature(s)

ur e-home

your say here!(smilies)

Tigger's friends.

\AH FIA/ cheeseee cake
\ALOYSIUS/ square rooms
\BABES/ butterscotchnmint
\BOXIONG/ insomnia
\CAROL/ lala land
\CHAI HONG/ feelings and thots
\EILEEN/ leen
\HANYING/ attitudes
\JIAWEN/hockey
\JEETHA/ sinnin' angel
\LITING/ wanderland
\NADIEE/ only
\PEGGIE/ world
\PEIFEN/ jes
\PRISCILLA/ beauty
\SIEWCHOON/ forever
\SHALGIA/ royalty
\TAIYO/ way to l.o.v.e.
\VICKY/ reflections
\WEI SHI/ land of mystery

The old Tigger.

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com