Saturday, February 19
BIG HELLO every peeps! don't worry, I'm not dead yet, neither is this blog being forsaken.
im now back here to blog ok. hehehe... life was full of SHOPPING! hahah.. the whole of this week im kinda in town and go ard splurging money. Anyway, I had finally handed my whole of my 2-years-of-BA-Society stuff to my juniors (aka successors) le. Time really went by so fast. It seemed to be like a yesterday thingy where I was still planning for the event.
now my room is in a super-doper-maximum-cum-mother-is-gonna-scream MESSY! MESSY! haahha.. things are thrown EVERYWHERE. YA, i mean every single bit of the room is now filled with my stuff, even the bed! Gotta clear this mess tonight; before i leave for china tomorrow.
and, THANK YOU for all the farewell gifts from my fellow society people! hahah.. ASTRO BOY! Thank you so much. It was great working with your. I had learnt new things/skills from your too. Da jia, continue the hard work oki? I look forward to this year's orientation, thou I will not be back in time. BUT im spiritually there OK?! (heez)
have been toking about the exchange programme for so long liao; I guessed can even date back to last year's september sia. Hahah. but this time, I'm really leaving for it le. Fellow china counterparts said that temperature had dropped to -2 degree C last night. AHHHHH! That's like BLOODLY cold. Looking forward to live in a new environment all by myself. I can take this chance to learn self-discipline, which I seriously lack off. =p
well, guess that's all for now. shall blog again, and that will be when I have reached China. Take care buddies (frens), till we next meet. ^-^
foo_kin blogged @ 2/19/2005 11:24:00 PM